Sunday, July 3, 2011

This my first post, sounds silly but I am nervous.  Nervous that my bad spelling will show up.  Nervous that my ideas will be lame.  I have been teaching for 5 years and before that working as a computer aide for 5 years in a elementary school in a small town.  I am always searching for ideas or ways to do things better.  I have recently been into watching blogs.  I have been amazed with the ideas, the creativity, and the drive bloggers have for their profession.  I created my blog page in order to have one place to go to read the blogs that I follow.  The next step is to contribute my ideas and thoughts, so here it goes. :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love looking at all the blogs! There are so many great ideas out there. You'll love having your own blog too! :) :)

    ReplyDelete